By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website. In order to purchase item(s) from ellespire.com you must accept terms & conditions.
– The content of this website is the sole property of ellespire.com. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to ellespire.com
– You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that ellespire.com copyright notice is preserved at all times. All images are subject to copyright.
– Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. ellespire.com’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site.
– ellespire.com has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, the director of ellespire.com accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with ellespire.com if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
– ellespire.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. ellespire.com cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
– Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. ellespire.com make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
– ellespire.com always obtain proof of posting and cannot be held accountable for parcels misplaced, lost or damaged by a third party in transit.
– By placing an order you are purchasing in compliance to the following terms and conditions. all orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
– Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland uk and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or for uncontrollable forces which we will not be responsible. Please see ‘Deleveires & Shipping info’ page for more information
– In order to purchase with ellespire.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
– ellespire.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. if your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
– When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. a contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
– Discount codes may be offered to account holders on an adhoc basis such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered
If you require any more information email [email protected]